Heart to Serve
I am a native Oregonian and homeowner-investor. I grew up on the east side of Portland then moved to the west side. Being away at college to obtain a Masters Degree in Land Use Planning and living 11 years in Alaska didn’t change my feelings about coming home to the Portland Metro area! I have built my nest around the familiar and friendly streets of a relatively calm hometown. Living here gives me plenty to brag about.
I have been a Realtor 23 years. Being a Realtor affords me an opportunity to have a lasting and positive impact on your life. When you are ready to move forward I will provide straightforward honest information and patience to help you through the ins and outs of the purchase and selling process. Helping you achieve your real estate goals fills me with a strong sense of personal and professional pride.
When I am not working with you I am enjoying time with my five grandchildren, kayaking, hiking, brisk walks and gardening. I also volunteer at the Oregon Zoo and offer senior services. I keep my work hours balanced with these equally rewarding activities.
Awards & Designations
– Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
– Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
– Earth Advantage® Broker
– Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
– Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
– Member of the National Association of REALTORS
– Member of the Oregon Association of REALTORS
– Member of Portland Metropolitan Association of REALTORS (PMAR)