Pam Lewis: Full-Time Realtor
Specialties: Listing Agent, Buyer’s Agent, Investor Agent
Heart to Serve – Helping you achieve your real estate goals.
Pam Lewis, a native Oregonian began her real estate career in 1991; serving individuals and families in the Portland-Metro area. Now, Pam’s business extends beyond her hometown to other communities in Oregon.
Pam has built her reputation on exceeding client expectations with a demonstrated commitment, with integrity and passion for her work. She prides herself in being prepared, a good listener, and a trusted advisor who provides timely information and follow-up.
With a heart to serve, Pam’s clients appreciate that she is resourceful, courteous, patient and empathic to their needs leading to straightforward communications.
She takes professional pride in guiding clients through the process of preparing properties for sale, identifying the right property for buyers, negotiating contracts and overcoming obstacles to a successful closing.
Pam is your one-stop-realtor, whether you are a first-time home buyer or an experienced investor. She will help you find the right buyer for your home, if you are selling or the right home, if you are buying. Call her today.
Awards & Designations
– Member of the National Association of REALTORS
– Member of the Oregon Association of REALTORS
– Member of Portland Metropolitan Association of REALTORS (PMAR)
– Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
– Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
– Earth Advantage® Broker
– Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
– Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)