Starbucks rarely offers deals like this, so we wanted to make sure to share it with all of you! When you drop by for your favorite drink this week, you can get any of Starbucks’ breakfast sandwiches for $2:
From the Starbucks website:
This week: October 4-10. With all the time you save having a hot breakfast on the go, you may actually get to work on time or catch the beginning of class.
We’re serving up these hot and tasty breakfast favorites:
- Bacon & Gouda – delectable applewood smoked bacon and egg topped with melted Gouda cheese on an oven-toasted artisan roll.
- Veggie & Monterey Jack – fire-roasted onions, red and green peppers and egg topped with a serious amount of melted Monterey Jack cheese on an oven-toasted artisan roll.
- Ham & Cheddar – smoked ham and egg topped with premium melted cheddar on an oven-toasted artisan roll.
- Sausage & Cheddar – premium aged melted cheddar cheese and savory sausage on a toasted English muffin.
- Reduced Fat Turkey Bacon & White Cheddar – reduced-fat turkey bacon, cage-free egg white and melted white cheddar on a toasted multigrain English muffin.
And also thanks to your ideas, we’ve included the Spinach & Feta Breakfast Wrap with cage-free egg whites, feta, roasted tomatoes and spinach in a tasty wheat wrap in the $2 offer.
Give one a try and let us know what you think.