The Dream Makers Program offers grants for down payments to first-time home buyers of modest means who valiantly work to protect our country’s national security.
You don’t have to be a Pentagon Federal Credit Union member to benefit from Dream Makers, and you can apply the grant to a mortgage from any financial institution.
How Do I Qualify?
You’re eligible for a Dream Makers grant if:
- You’re Military (Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard or Veteran), a Department of Defense employee or a Department of Homeland Security employee.
- You’re a first-time home buyer, or you have not owned a home for the last three years, or you have lost your home through divorce or disaster.
- The gross household income, including allowances, that you use to qualify for your mortgage loan is:
- A maximum of $55,000 per year, or
- A maximum of 80% of your community’s median income based on your family size
Click here for more information.